Monday, June 9, 2008

Favorite Thing #59 - Allan Scott Sauvignon Blanc


I came about this wine while browsing this wine shop near my house FineWine.com. I have been on a Sauvignon Blanc kick and this particular one was on special so I thought I would try it. And well it was love at first sip. This is a great summer wine - very light and fruity.

This was ranked #52 on Wine Spectator's Top 100 of 2005!! "Lively, fragrant and surprisingly ripe in flavor, balancing its tart structure with generous guava, grapefruit and nectarine aromas and flavors, which persist beautifully on the long, open-textured finish."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good morning, Christina! I love your favorite thing today. We had this wine last Saturday and it was one of the best I've had in a long time. I definitely recommend it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...