With Father's Day around the corner I thought today's gift idea would be something you could give that special man - Beer Can Chicken Holder. This grilling tool is the perfect gift for any grill master. My husband and I have given this to both our fathers and we have one ourselves. Its a super easy way to cook a tender whole chicken. Anthony Layser at Asylum For All Man Kind posted a video step by step on how to use it.
There are many different types of holders out there. The one that I have included above is from Amazon and it's only $9.00!!! Here are some details about the product:
- Wire rack cooks a 4-pound chicken upright by beer can method
- Stainless-steel; safe for charcoal grills, gas grills, and ovens
- Circular wire base rests securely on wire grills
- Uses any 12-ounce can of beer or soda for moisture
- Instructions included; dishwasher-safe; measures 7 by 5 inches