Friday, January 30, 2009

Favorite Thing #107 - Intense XXL™ Volume & Length Waterproof Microfiber Mascara by Maybelline

I decided late last year that I would stop spending so much money on beauty products and start using more affordable products. One of the products I cut back on was mascara. I used to use a mascara from Sephora that was costing me about $20 a tube and I knew this was an easy cut back that I could do so I started my new mascara hunt. After trying about three different kinds I was set on Intense XXL™ Volume & Length Waterproof Microfiber Mascara. I initially tried this mascara because I had a coupon. Well I fell in love! It has the dual tube with the basecoat which I wanted and its waterproof which is also important. It doesn't clump, goes on easy, and really defines my lashes. And the best part is that it's about $7.

Still loving and wearing Favorite Thing #7 - Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Underwear. I still prefer the scalloped sleek hiphugger but I have also tried the scalloped brazilian-cut panty which I like as well.

2 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

hmm.... maybe have to try this sometime.

i swear by hanky panky underwear. they're the BEST!

Krissy said...

This mascara is awesome-- I love it too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...