Monday, May 11, 2009

Favorite Thing #151 - Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Foaming Soap

This has been a favorite thing for many years. I have one in each bathroom in my house. Favorite Thing #151 is Bath & Body Works' Anti-Bacterial Foaming Soap. It's perfect for your bathroom because 1) it comes in lots of great scents and colors (so you can easily match your decor) and 2) they are always running specials so you can get it for pretty cheap. I always stock up when they have the big sales and I am usually set for the year.
I don't use Favorite Thing #51 - Sephora Body Scrub anymore. Its not that I don't like it but it was one of the items that I decided I could cut back on. I don't need to be spending lots of money on a body scrub so from now on I will be getting my body scrub at Target. Any recommendations?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

you should use the bath and body works scrubs! i used to have the honeysuckle one and i loved it!

Bonnie said...

Oh I love Bath & Body Works foaming soap too. I love the "Tropical Passionfruit" scent for summer.

Jill said...

I love Caress Evenly Gorgeous (seems amazing!!) Love your blog :)

Jill said...

ack that should have said "smells amazing"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...