Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Favorite Thing #161 - Victoria's Secret Double-layer Oversized Tunic Tank

I got this favorite thing a couple of weeks ago and just wore it this weekend and love it! It is from Victoria's Secret (I've been having some good luck with their clothes) and I got a lot of compliments on it. I paired it with a pair of white shorts (not normally a fan of shorts but it worked with this outfit), Favorite Thing #144, and J.Crew Fireball Charm Necklace (future favorite thing). The shirt is a thin material (must wear a strapless bra underneath) and free flowing. It's sooo comfortable and hides my trouble area (my belly). I purchased it in spring violet but all the colors are pretty - you can't go wrong with the soft pastels. And the best news is that it is on sale for $29.50 (and you get 2% cash back from Ebates). If you aren't already a member of Ebates email be at christinasfavoritethings@gmail.com and I will send you the info.

And of course again I forgot to take a nice full shot of me so this one will have to do. Ignore my crazy hair.

Still love and use Favorite Thing #61. This is the best chicken rub. We (well Hubby) uses it every time for Beer Can Chicken. It's the best. I love it so much and was so afraid Williams Sonoma wasn't going to carry it this year that I stocked up last year. We have enough to last us a few spring/summers.

2 comments:

Lis said...

Oooh thanks for posting this - I love that top on you - the color is so cute!! I'll have to check it out!

The Fashionable Housewife said...

That top is so pretty! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...