Since I've had Ella I've done several posts on Diapers.com so I thought I would do a compilation post sharing with you all the reasons I love Diapers.com. And as a special gift to all of you, Diapers.com is giving my readers 20% your first purchase at Diapers.com and all their other sister sites (Soap.com, Wag.com, etc.) Simply use the promo code CHRI968014. Happy Shopping!
1. Convenience - As a working mom I'm all about convenience. I love that I can place an order and it can be sitting at my door almost overnight. Yes you have to spend $49 or more but I normally do - whether it's baby food pouches, diapers, wipes or formula. I'm always in need of something. And since I can use manufacturer coupons, Ebates and Pampers Gifts to Grow points, I'm saving money too. More on the saving below.
2. Ebates - They participate in Ebates which is a huge win for me. You can get up to 5% cash back on your purchases. For those of you new to the blog or don't know about Ebates - it's by far the easiest way to earn FREE money by shopping online. All you have to do is go to Ebates.com, sign up/log in, search for the store you plan on shopping at, click the link and voila you are taken there and all you have to do is shop. Each store has corresponding percentage of cash back. Just watch the money add up (especially around the holidays). Every quarter Ebates will send you a check and all you have to to is cash it. I definitely recommend signing up...you get $5 for just signing up. Click here to get started.
3. Pampers Gifts to Grow - If you are using Pampers products then you must enroll in their Gifts to Grow program! It's a free program that allows Pampers users to collect points that can be redeem for various products and coupon codes. The one that I've been using is $5 off at Diapers.com. Here's how the program works. Simply sign up here and collect the codes from all your Pampers points. Enter the codes either via the website of iPhone app. Then you can redeem the points for items in the rewards catalog. Having trouble finding a code...click here for help.
4. Coupons - You know that there are certain things I will NEVER buy without a coupon. Many of those things are baby necessities like diapers, wipes, diaper cream, formula, etc. One of the great things about Diapers.com is that they take manufacturer coupons. It takes some work because you have to mail them in but it's totally worth it. Here's a link to a post I did on how to mail in your coupons.
5. Diapers.com 5% Back Program - Great program to reward you on products you buy the most -
diapers, laundry supplies, paper products and pet food. Earn 5% Back on products from these categories - every brand, every time you shop - and once you've earned the 5% Back, Diapers.com will automatically apply those earnings to your next order on any of their sites. The best part of this program is that it's totally automatic. No sign-up. No codes to remember. No complicated redemptions. Every purchase of eligible products will earn you 5% Back. The 5% Back rewards will be deposited in your customer account within 48 hours after the order has shipped. The discount will automatically apply on your next order. Here's a list of product categories that qualify -
- Diapers.com: all diapers (including cloth)
- Soap.com: all laundry and paper products (e.g. laundry detergent, fabric softener, paper towels, bathroom and facial tissue, napkins)
- Wag.com: all pet food
- Vine.com: all green diapers, pet food, laundry and paper products