Sunday, June 25, 2017

DRESSING ROOM DIARIES - LOFT Summer Fun

If you follow Christina's Favorite Things on Facebook then you saw my Dressing Room Diaries from LOFT posted throughout the week.  Recapping everything here for one stop shop.

This dress was a must buy!  Perfect for work or a night out.  Highly recommend. 

 Super cute maxi dress

Trying out an off the shoulder look

 Love this romper!!!  Waiting for it to go on sale before I pull the trigger. 

I was on the fence with this dress...it was on sale but I just wasn't sure.  Now I'm having regret that I didn't pick it up. 

Love the pattern of this dress.  And the good news is the "lemonade" print is also available as a shirt, shorts and scarf!! 

Got this dress for a steal in-store ($20).



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...