Wednesday, June 28, 2017

New Favorite Thing - Naked Wines


I've become a huge fan of Naked Wines over the last couple of months.  I was getting these random cards from them to sign up but like most promotional materials, I didn't think anything of it and just threw it away until two of my friends raved about the wines so I decided to give it a try.

It's a simple process...you sign up (see below for link and $100 voucher) and you get an initial case of wine.  After a few months, you will get access to Angel wines and they will deduct a dollar amount each month from your credit card ($20-$40...you pick) and then whenever you want you can place an order and have it delivered to your house or office.  Since joining last year, I've ordered three cases and haven't been disappointed yet.  Some of my favorites include:
  • Jacqueline Bahue Albarino 
  • Miriam Alexander Chenin Blanc 
  • F. Stephen Millier Angels Reserve Rose 
  • Ken and Derek Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley 
  • W. Donaldson Rose (sparkling) 
Sign up here and you will get a $100 voucher and temporary access to Angel wines and prices to make your first order.


 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...