Thursday, July 20, 2017

DRESSING ROOM DIARIES - Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Online Purchases Part One

My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale online purchases are finally come in and I wanted to have a one stop shop for you to access them all.  And don't forget to check out all of my in-store reviews here.

TOPS
Love this BP flannel shirt.  Really soft and comfortable.  Perfect casual shirt.  Goes great with leggings or jeans.  And pairs really nicely with one of my favorite anniversary purchases, Vince Corbins.

Love everything about this Bobeau top...the color...the ruffle sleeves and the fit.  Will be perfect for everyday or work.  Goes nicely with my favorite Kut from the Kloth jean purchase of the sale (review below) and my old Tory Burch flats (similar).

This picture doesn't do this Emerson Rose top justice...I was too lazy to steam it.  I love the twist it takes on a traditional white blouse with the 3/4 sleeves and bows.  Works great with my favorite Banana Republic pant but also would look great with jeans.  

I LOVE, LOVE these Lush tops...they are perfect for any occasion and are under $30 with sale pricing.  Come in a variety of colors.  Decided to go out of my comfort zone with color picks and ordered green and a brown/purple.  Love them both and having a hard time figuring out which one to keep.  What do you think?

DRESSES
This CeCe dress is the only one I ordered from the sale because I was able to try on my other picks (Chelsea28, Halogen and Cupcakes & Cashmere) in store.  I love the Peter Pan collar and the scalloped detail at the bottom.  This dress can definitely be worn all year round and its just under $100!

DENIM
You know I love Kut from the Kloth...such great styles and quality, they offer petite sizing and prices are on point.  I originally liked these Donna jeans in the store...they didn't have my size so I had to ordered.  I thought what I didn't like about the fit was because they weren't my size but it wasn't the case.  These fit ok...they are little too bagging in the knee area for me so I'm passing on them.  

I didn't think I'd like the "step hem" jean till I tried these Kut from the Kloth Connie style.  I'm obsessed with them...and they go with any shoe...flats, booties, flip flops, etc.  Highly, highly recommend.  And the best news is they are $60!!!  

OUTERWEAR
Still on the hunt for a brown/tan leather jacket.  I loved everything about this Trouve one except the collar.  It was such a thin leather around the neck area that its causing it to lay weird.  Such a bummer.  It does pair nicely with my favorite Lush tees.

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...