Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Styling My Favorite Nordstrom Anniversary Purchases

Now that most of my purchases have come in and I'm finalizing what I'm keeping I wanted to share with you how I'm going to style some of my favorites.

First up is the Chelsea28 dress.  I know I keep posting about it but I seriously LOVE it!! I've paired it with this fabulous J.Crew tassel necklace (currently on sale) to give it a pop of color and finished it off with my favorite Steve Madden Ava sandals.  When the weather calls for closed toed shoes I'll pair it with my favorite Corso Como nude patent pumps.

Originally when I got this Caslon cashmere vest, I was going to stick with the camel color but I forgot I have something very similar already in my closet from LOFT a few years ago.  I ordered the black and love it just as much.  Seriously its so soft.  To give it a little something more I added this J.Crew Oval Link necklace. My favorite Mavi jeans (currently on sale) and the Sam Edelman flats from the sale.


This look combines two pieces from the sale - Bobeau top and Kut from the Kloth step hem jeans.  Paired them with a J.Crew blazer (similar) that I've had for a while, one of my favorite Stella & Dot necklaces and Vince booties from last year's sale (similar pair from this year's sale).  



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...