Sunday, August 6, 2017

FALL LOOKS - Utility/Field Jackets

One of my favorite (and item I was on the hunt for the longest) from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is this Madewell Catskills jacket.  In my opinion it's the perfect fall jacket...will go with anything...looks super cute by itself or paired with a scarf.  I can't wait to style.  I heard from a lot of you asking for similar options.  You asked, I delivered.  Here are some of my picks -

All of these options come in various shades of army green.  My favorites of this grouping (and the ones I think come close to the Madewell jacket are the LOFT jacket (top center) and GAP option (bottom center).  
The LOFT jacket has a nice bright army green color and fitted look...soft twill and the opportunity to adjust the sleeves.  I wouldn't pay full price for this as LOFT is ALWAYS having sales!    
GAP has always had a great selection of jackets and the quality is usually very good too.  This jacket isn't are bright as the other but still an army green color.  Has the utility/field look which I love and the collar is very similar to the Madewell one.  It's currently on sale and you can probably get an even deeper discount with the various check out codes GAP throws around.   
 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...