Friday, August 4, 2017

Five Friday Favorites #1

I'm going to start a new feature on the blog called Five Friday Favorites...sharing five things I'm loving...could be clothes, beauty products...really whatever tickles my fancy.

#1 and #2 - Target Finds 



I LOVE a good Target find so #1 and #2 of this week's Five Friday Favorites are from there.  I have a hard time finding jeans that fit because of my height so when I find a brand or pair that fit I cling on.  I've been a Kut from the Kloth girl lately because of petites but when Just Posted shared these Mossimo jeans on her Facebook page I had to try them.  And well they are perfect!!!  High waisted sucks everything in, love the raw hem and distressed detail.  From a sizing standpoint I obviously went with short (they also come in regular and long lengths).  The 2 was a little tight but the 4 was a little big so I'm going to stick with the 2 and know they will stretch out a bit (and make sure not to put them in the dryer).  They do have faux pockets which may or may not be a dealbreaker for you...I don't mind it.  These are definitely going to be a staple in my wardrobe this fall...and best news is they are $29.99 and you can get 10% off with code JEAN10.  And for those of you that use Ebates, you can get 1% cash back.  Not familiar with Ebates...read my post about it here, here and here...I'm a big fan!!!!  

A lucky week for me to find not one but two awesome Target finds.  This Mossimo sweatshirt reminds be so much of the Caslon sweatshirt I posted back when I first started the blog back up again a few months ago.  Similar lightweight, soft sweatshirt with lace up detail across the front.  It comes in two colors - mauve and black and the price point is awesome at $18.99.  I'm wearing a small and it fits great.  Right now they are buy one, get one 50% off!

#3 - Ricky Alessandro Dry Shampoo 
I try really hard to only wash my hair every other day and the only way I can get away with it is by using Ricky Alessandro dry shampoo.  This is seriously one of my favorite hair care products.  I've never really liked dry shampoos before because of seeing white powder at my roots or the residual powder feel in my hair.  Ricky's product doesn't do that...it's like I'm barely putting anything on my hair and it works like a charm.  Plus it smells great too.  I bet you can't tell which OOTD pictures my hair is just washed and which is a day old.  Check out my full review of the Ricky Alessandro hair care line here.

#4 - Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 


I know you are all probably sick of me posting about the Anniversary Sale but I can't help it.  It's one of my favorite times of year...I'm like a little kid at Christmas time.  The sale is wrapping up and I've gotten some really great deals.  I know my back account is glad it's over but I'm sad.  Time to start saving my rewards for next year's sale.  I'll keep posting on Christina's Favorite Things on Facebook through the end of the sale with restock alerts and favorites that are still available.  And you can check out my posts on the sale here, here, here, here and here.



#5 - Scout Bag 



I know I've posted about this bag before but the Scout Deano Large is my go-to bag this summer.  I literally use it every weekend as we head to the pool.  Great quality...holds everything you need.  Highly recommend.  Want to know what I keep in this bag...check out my post on it here.  

Now for something fun...head over to Christina's Favorite Things on Facebook for a fun giveaway of one of these Friday Favorites.  

 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...