Here are my can't live without, gotta have favorite hair products!
- Favorite Thing #2 - Chi Flat Iron - This is my can't live without must have hair care product. I use my flat iron almost everyday and really don't think I could live without it. I've been using the basic Chi for 7 or 8 years now. It very reliable (on my second one) and it gets the job done.
- Favorite Thing #33 - Bumble and Bumble Prep Spray - Another product I use daily. I've been using this product probably for as long as the Chi. It's the perfect product to protect your hair before blow drying and styling.
- Favorite Thing #12 - Aveda Smoothing Fluid - This is my favorite finishing product. Just a few pumps after I'm done blow drying and my hair is smooth and flyaway free.
- Favorite Thing #25 - Hot Sock Diffuser - This is the perfect tool for curly hair. It's a simple "sock" that goes over most hair dryers and gives you the hot air to dry your hair but not the "blowing" aspect that causes hair to straighten.
- Favorite Thing #158 - Fredric Fekkai Luscious Curl Cream - In my opinion this is the BEST curl cream out there. I absolutely LOVE it! I can put it, let my hair air dry and I've got great curls.