Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Top Ten Favorite Pieces of Clothing and Accessories

  1. Favorite Thing #194 - Louis Vuitton Neverful MM -I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag. I use this bag everyday. It's my bag for work, my bag for travel and my bag for shopping.
  2. Favorite Thing #14 - Uggs - People either love them or hate them...I LOVE them. I have three pairs and I'm ready for more. They are the perfect weekend shoe!
  3. Favorite Thing #39 - Hobo Clutch - This is my go to purse for going out, cocktail event, wedding, etc. It fits everything I need in a cute little clutch.
  4. Favorite Thing #190 - White Fossil Resin Watch -This was a recent purchase (summer) but ever since I got it I've worn it ALL the time. This watch goes with everything...that's what I love about it!
  5. Favorite Thing #199 - Wrap Dresses - You can't go wrong with a wrap dress...perfect for almost any occasion and a go-to in my closet.
  6. Favorite Thing #94 - Nashelle Initial Charm Necklace - This was a very special gift from Hubby and I absolutely LOVE it!
  7. Favorite Thing #113 - GAP Essential Perfect Pants - I live in these pants on the weekends. They are sooo comfortable. The sad thing is I don't think the GAP makes them anymore.
  8. Favorite Thing #201 -Tory Burch Revas - Just posted about these. So comfortable and they go with almost any outfit. Love them!
  9. Favorite Thing #154 - Hanky Panky - The perfect undergarment. Can't go wrong with these!
  10. Favorite Thing #146 - Chanel Sunglasses - I've had these sunglasses for 5+ years and I love them. They are my Jackie O inspired glasses.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...