Monday, November 22, 2010

My Top Ten Favorite Beauty Products


To start the "top favorite things" week off I'm going to blog about my must-have, can't live without beauty products...not including hair products...they get their own category.



  1. Favorite Thing #32 - Narciso Rodriguez for Her perfume - This is my signature scent. I wear it all year round and absolutely LOVE it!

  2. Favorite Thing #182 - Clarisonic - I use this every night before I go to bed to really deep clean my skin. It was definitely worth every penny.

  3. Favorite Thing #198 - Korres Quercetin & Oak Night Cream - A recent favorite thing but I can't live without it. I put it on my face every night and love the way my skin looks in the morning.

  4. Favorite Thing #5 - Bubble Bath by OPI - This is my go-to nail polish for anytime of year. I love the light hue and it goes with any outfit.

  5. Favorite Thing #115 - Lincoln Park After Dark - This is my go-to nail polish in the fall/winter months. Love this dark, dark color and it goes with most of my outfits.

  6. Favorite Thing #197 - Urban Decay's Sin Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Love, love this stuff. I put it on almost every day before I apply my eyeshadow. I recently picked up the the sample pack of Urban Decay's primers so stay tuned for a review of the other colors.

  7. Favorite Thing #173 - Maybelline's Colossal Mascara - I've been hooked on this mascara ever since my sister-in-law Meghan introduce me to it. I've tried other mascaras both expensive and inexpensive and I always go back to this favorite.

  8. Favorite Thing #178 - NARS Bronzer - This is my go-to bronzer in the spring/summer months. I haven't found a foundation that I'm absolutely in love with and most of the time I can use just this bronzer.

  9. Favorite Thing #123 - NARS Blush in Orgasm - Love this color on my cheeks. Just the perfect amount of color.

  10. Favorite Thing #133 - Cover Girl Clear Mascara - I don't use this as regular mascara, it's my go-to eyebrow taming product. It keeps my brows in place all day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Narcisso Rodriquez is also my sig. scent--it's the BEST smell in the world! I think he has a new scent called ESSENCE--it smells divine as well.

Jenn said...

I use fav #123 as well!!! LOVE it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...