Sunday, July 15, 2018

DRESSING ROOM DIARIES: NSALE ANNIVERSARY EDITION - Minis

I don't know who loves the Nordstrom Anniversary sale more...more or Big Mini.  She always makes out every year on good stuff.  This year we needed to stock up on coats for the winter (she usually can get two seasons out of coats).

First was this adorable and SUPER soft fleece from The North Face.  We went with light pink (I know will show stains but they wash easily).  These fit true to size (big Mini is small for her age).  Also comes in hot pink and purple.  

And we also got her winter coat.  I get a size larger because you can easily roll up the sleeves and it will last her two seasons.  These North Face coats are such great quality they last through use of three girls and are still in excellent condition.  I loved this watercolor pattern.  I know it's light and will show stains but like with the fleece, they wash very easily.  Also comes in a bright pink and turquoise color.  

I'm a big fan of Tea Collection for my minis.  Great quality and super cute! This year I wanted to get pieces that would transition seasons.  Love this short sleeve dress and bright yellow leggings.  Dress can be worn now on its own and then add leggings when it gets cooler out. 

Love this hooded top.  Goes great with the yellow leggings so we get multiple wears out of them.

I wish they made these Tucker and Tate boots in my size.  How cute are they?!?  True to size and big Mini said they are comfortable.

Tucker and Tate is one of my favorite brands for my kiddos and this plaid dress doesn't disappoint.  It's soo cute.  She can wear it now and then when the weather gets warm throw a long sleeve tee and leggings to give her a little warmth.  True to size.

Two words - Unicorn Onesie.  How cute are these pajamas.  They are fleece and will keep her warm this winter.  Not to mention how cute looks in it!  

And to shop my other dressing room diaries -
Online Purchases
 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...