Thursday, July 12, 2018

DRESSING ROOM DIARIES: NSALE ANNIVERSARY EDITION - Lounge wear, Active wear and Other Unmentionables

I'm breaking up this MAJOR try on session into categories to make it easier to navigate.  I'll link to the other Dressing Room Diary posts from the #nsale at the bottom.  Apologies for the pictures...the lightning wasn't very good.

LOUNGE WEAR/PAJAMAS 
I got a super cute pair of PJ Salvage short sleeve, long pants pajamas at last years and this years selection doesn't disappoint.  I'm loving these rose ones.  SO cute.  I size up so I can get a looser fit.  I'm wearing a small.  Lots of other patterns to pick from if rose isn't your thing. 










I am OBSESSED with these short sleeve/shorts pajamas from Rails.  I didn't know this brand made pjs.  These are SOOO cute.  Drawstring waistband but still sized up for a looser fit.  These are on the pricer side but worth the splurge...everyone deserve a little luxury at bedtime.  

I've actually had these PJ Salvage long sleeve/shorts ones for a while.  They are soooo soft and they keep coming back in stock in different patterns and lucky for you there's a version of these in the sale this year.  Again, I size up for a looser fit.  These are some of my FAVORITE.  Highly recommend!!  

Big fan of Make + Model brand because their lounge wear is AMAZINGLY soft and this sweatshirt/sweatpants combo is great.  Definitely size up (maybe two sizes in the pants) because it runs VERY small (in my opinion).  Also come in black.  The sweatshirt is crop length so you'd need to layer if you aren't comfortable with your belly showing.

This Barefoot Dreams cardigan is a completely different fabric from the other two I own.  It actually reminds me of my blanket from Nordstrom Rack.  SOOOO comfy cozy and soft.  I don't know that I'd wear this one out of the house...it's more of a blanket on me...but I sure would snuggle in it.  I love the color.  Definitely recommend sizing down.  I'm wearing the S/M which I believe is the smallest size.

This Barefoot Dreams circle cardigan is from last year BUT lucky for you its available again at this year's sale.  I wear it all the time...not just lounging around.  Super versatile...extremely soft...totally worth the price.  True to size.  This one will sell out.

ACTIVE WEAR 
I use this sale to always pick up some leggings and other workout gear.  Great pricing and you can never have too many.
Another staple in my wardrobe that you guys lucked out and is available as part of the sale.  These Zella "live in" leggings are a MUST.  So soft and comfortable.  True to size.


Two sale items here.  These Meditate leggings by Zella are a new favorite of mine.  They remind of last year's option - Hatha.  They are high waisted with sheer panels in the lower back leg.  Very comfortable.  I like my leggings tight so true to size works for me but I know a lot of folks that like to size up.  These came home with me.  :)

The other item is the Zella Wrap Top...I really wanted it to work but I think I'm too short for it.  Very soft and super cute for athleisure.  Also comes in black.  True to size.

Another great pair of leggings and I LOVE this red color.  These have smaller sheer panels...they go a little higher up the thigh but not too revealing.  I love that the bottom isn't straight across and it's also mesh.  True to size.  More on the gray tank top below...but I will say it did come home with me.  :)

Love this Zella Try Out tank because I can wear it to workout but it will also work for athleisure wear.  Very flattering and comfortable.  I prefer the looser fit which this gives but it's not too boxy and I still feel like I have a shape.  It came home with me in gray but I really, really did like the red.

Also brought home a new sports bra to try.  I usually buy them at Target but wanted to try one from  Zella to see if it really makes a difference.  There are lots of options here...I went home with this one.

UNMENTIONABLES
Now on to the intimates...I always use this sale to stock up on my unmentionables....particularly Hanky Pankys and usually one or two Natori bras.  This year's sale I'm got some of these and trying out this new Natori bra.  Apparently I've been buying the wrong size for the past few years...oops!

And socks aren't unmentionables but it's a random thing and something I get every sale - Nike no show socks and Zella running socks are my go-tos.

And to shop my other dressing room diaries -
Online Purchases
Tops
Outerwear
Dresses
Shoes
Mini

And a HUGE tanks to my girl Trina for helping me find everything, suggest some new pieces and telling me I've been wearing the wrong bra size!!  Ladies in the DC area if you need to work with a stylist, definitely recommend Trina from Montgomery Mall.  She's the best!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...