Monday, July 16, 2018

DRESSING ROOM DIARIES: NSALE ANNIVERSARY EDITION - Shoes

I'm breaking up this MAJOR try on session into categories to make it easier to navigate.  I'll link to the other Dressing Room Diary posts from the #nsale at the bottom.  Apologies for the pictures...the lightning wasn't very good.

Last of my in-store Dressing Room Diaries...shoes.  Last year I got three pairs of booties and a pair of flats so I didn't NEED any shoes but of course I had to try some on.


Lucky Brand Wedge Booties
These Lucky Brand wedge booties are sooo cute and so comfortable.  I love the style with the peek-a-boo ankle/foot cleveage.  Comes in a bunch of colors.   True to size.  Super cute and under $100!!  Definitely recommend.  I'm trying to figure out how to justify a pair of these.  I don't have any wedges...only flats and heels.  ;)

Vince Pevista Booties
I know I said I bought a bunch of booties last year and didn't NEED any this year well I did end up coming home with these Vince Camuto ones because they are sooo cute AND I don't have a pair in this neutral color that's flat.  These are AMAZING.  Will go with anything.  Very comfortable and true to size.  If you are in need of booties then I highly recommend these!

And to shop my other dressing room diaries -
Online Purchases
Dresses
Tops
Lounge wear, Active wear and other unmentionables
Outerwear
Mini



 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...