Friday, July 13, 2018

DRESSING ROOM DIARIES: NSALE ANNIVERSARY EDITION - Tops

I'm breaking up this MAJOR try on session into categories to make it easier to navigate.  I'll link to the other Dressing Room Diary posts from the #nsale at the bottom.  Apologies for the pictures...the lightning wasn't very good.


SWEATERS
This is a super cute zip up sweater from a brand I had not tried before - Love by Design.  It's an exaggerated neck that you can wear up (if you've got your hair in a pony tail) or down as seen in this picture.  Soft material.  Great overall casual sweater.

OBSESSED with this sweater.  It came home with my yesterday.  So comfy and cozy.  It's by O'Neill which totally surprised me.  And it's a great price under $50!  Will get LOTS of wear this fall/winter.

Love this BP seamed sweater.  It's super soft and flattering.  Slight bell sleeve...it's not too much that you will feel like your sleeves are getting into everything but just enough for the perfect added detail.  Oh and did I mention it's under $40!!  A few colors available but I love the blush!

This Leith sweater is going to be one of the it pieces of this sale (I think) and will likely sell out.  Lots of colors available.  Soft material.  I'm wearing an XS but I could definitely size down to an XXS.  Depending on how you want to wear it you can go true to size or size down.

LONG SLEEVE 


Each sale BP always has a cute plaid top and this year didn't disappoint again.  Love this yellow...so different and so cute!  There are soo many color options together.  Really cute, definitely recommend.  True to size.

I REALLY wanted this Caslon faux wrap top to work.  Love the linen like material and the high low waist but it just didn't work.  I think because I'm too short.  Anyone else try it and it work for you?

This Chelsea28 blouse has been around for a while and so exciting that it's available for the sale.  Love everything about this - blush color, lace shoulder detail and neck cutout.  Perfect for work or play.  Several colors available but I'm partial to the blush.  True to size.

This is a cute Halogen top.  Love the lace cutout detail and pleated neckline.  Perfect for work or play.  Neck wasn't too tight.  True to size.

This Halogen top is another great alternative to a work blouse.  Love the collar and the red stripe button detail.  Works great with jeans as well.  True to size.

Love a good basic blouse like this Hinge one.  Cute pattern (others available), ruffle detail on neckline and the drapey fabric is very flattering.  True to size.

This is the PERFECT work shirt from Leith.  Love the structured collar and sleeves.  Perfect split neck (wearing a cami just as a safe guard.  And the plaid pattern is great.  This will sell out if it hasn't already.  Super versatile...wear it to work (on it's on or with a cardigan or blazer) but it would also work casually with a pair of jeans.  Highly recommend.

Here's Lush's version of the popular blouse that sold out last year.  This comes in a variety of plaids and solid colors.  It's cute but not my favorite.  I prefer the Leith one or just Lush's basic tunic.

Loves this BP ribbed pullover.  Very flattering...you can dress it up for work or down with a pair of jeans.  Comes in a bunch of beautiful jewel tones but I was drawn to the blush.  And did I mention it's only $25!!!

These Socialite long sleeve tees are SOOOO soft!!  I got one at last years sale (v-neck style) and this year they have a cute split neck with solid and a camo print available.  Seriously they are amazingly soft.  Highly recommend.  True to size.  

Super cute basic long sleeve tee by Halogen but with a twist - a very subtle bell sleeve.  Comes in solid and stripe.  I love the black and white stripe.  True to size.

If only I was a little taller this Treasure and Bond blouse would work perfectly.  I love the white/light blue stripe and exaggerated sleeves.  You can wear now with white jeans or in the spring/fall months.  Super cute tunic length (just too long on my 5'1" frame).   

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Vince Camuto blouse.  I didn't buy it in the store and immediately regretted it after I got home so I bought it yesterday.  Everything about this is perfection...gathered sleeves, ruched neck and I'm OBSESSED with the color.  Love the modern take on a Victorian look.  Will be perfect for work or a night out.  Lots of other colors to pick from.  True to size but if you are on the shorter side, you might want to consider petite (that's what I'm wearing).


I didn't have to try this one on in the store because the Free People January top is a tried and true favorite.  I loved it so much that after I bought the white one I went and got in black a few months later.  I just wish that I had gotten it at the Nordstrom Anniversary 40% off price.  Fit is true to size and honestly goes with sooo much.  I LOVE this top and HIGHLY recommend.  

SHORT SLEEVE/SLEEVELESS 
Obviously I kept this one because I wore immediately the next day.  LOVE this Madewell popover shirt.  Works for work or play.  Love the bright blue/white stripes.  I will definitely get a lot of wear spring, summer and early fall.  Pairs nicely with white or blue jeans.  On my short frame it's a little too long for shorts but if you are taller I definitely think it can work.  And there's cute button detail down the back.  Definitely recommend this one.

This is a super cute Hinge sleeveless blouse.  Also comes in white.  Love the mix lace detail and subtle peplum.  I'm wearing a size too big (small, need an XS) because that's all the had but it's SUPER cute.  You can definitely dress it up or down.  Also comes in white

And to shop my other dressing room diaries -
Online Purchases
Dresses
Outerwear
Lounge wear, Active wear and other unmentionables
Shoes
Mini




 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...