Thursday, July 12, 2018

DRESSING ROOM DIARIES: NSALE ANNIVERSARY EDITION - Dresses

I'm breaking up this MAJOR try on session into categories to make it easier to navigate.  I'll link to the other Dressing Room Diary posts from the #nsale at the bottom.  Apologies for the pictures...the lightning wasn't very good.

This ASTR dress is super cute.  EXTREMELY versatile.  You can wear it as a dress or when the weather gets cold pair with leggings and a cardigan.  Reminds me of all of our favorite Lush Hailey dress but even better with the contrast color pockets and trim.  Runs a little big so consider sizing down.  If you aren't sure which color, I'd recommend the black/blue combo.  Love this one!!!

Love a drop waist dress and this Halogen one doesn't disappoint.  Short sleeves so again versatile...wear it now or pair with tights and a cardigan for cooler temps.   True to size.  There are a gazillion pattern/solid color options for you.  And did I mention its under $50!  Super cute!!

Love this print from Eliza J. is a faux wrap style.  The bust area was a little large but other than that, true to size.  Wasn't sure of the mix match print until I put it on.  Really great dress.

 HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of this Eliza J dress.  Love the ruffle sleeve and skirt.  The fit is amazing.  I'm wearing a petite for reference.  Wasn't a huge fan of the color but they do have it in a pine green just not petite.  I think I might try it to see how it fits because it would be the PERFECT holiday dress!

Another Eliza J. winner with this stripe (almost faux seersucker) wrap dress.  Love that it has pockets!!  Wasn't sure I'd like the hi low hem but it really worked.  I find that shirt dresses are the most flattering.


I could do a post and not throw in a jumpsuit....because you know I love a good one.  I went out of my comfort zone and went with a print which I've never done and I LOVE it.  It's from BP and it's only $50!!  Love the subtleness of the print.  It's longer on me than it's supposed to be but it still works.  SOOO sooo cute.  True to size.  


This Halogen removable tie dress caught my eye in this year's catalog.  I love the print and the black tie but I have to be honest, it was VERY difficult to figure out.  I had a hard time getting the neck closed and never really could figure out how to get the bow tied.  It's a shame because I feel like this dress has such potential...and I really LOVE the print.  Good thing the print is available in the short sleeve drop waist dress...liked that one better.

This Socialite dress is SUPER flattering.  Love the soft cotton material.  Tie waist is super flattering.  My only issue was the way it's cut depending on how I moved I was showing major thigh.  I think I just need to figure out how the dress works with the cut and it would be fine.  You can definitely dress it up or down.  True to size and comes in gray too.


And to shop my other dressing room diaries -
Online Purchases
Tops
Outerwear
Lounge wear, Active wear and other unmentionables
Shoes
Mini




 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...