Friday, July 13, 2018

Five Friday Favorites - #NSALE Edition

Of course this week's Five Friday Favorites had to be focused on the #NSALE but I'm throwing a twist in it.  I'm bringing you not one but TWO sets of favorites - five of my tried and true favorites that are part of the #nsale this year and five of my new favorites that I picked up at the store.

Let's start with tried and true...

#1 - Barefoot Dreams Cardigans
 
You can't go wrong with any of the Barefoot Dreams cardigans - circle or hooded.  My personal favorite is the circle one.  I have it in this cream color.  I use it all year long (of course only inside in the summer).  It's so snuggly.  Highly recommend.  It was hard to pass up this one this year because it's like wearing a big blanket.

#2 - PJ Salvage PJs
I've actually had these pajamas for a while...they weren't part of the sale last year.  They are soooo soft and they keep coming back in stock in different patterns and lucky for you there's a version of these in the sale this year.  I size up for a looser fit.  These are some of my FAVORITE.  Highly recommend!!  

#3 - Halogen Leggings 
I got these Halogen leggings during last year and they are the BEST!  Heavier material than traditional leggings so I'm comfortable wearing them to work.  They run a little small so consider sizing up.  And you shorties, they come in petite!!!  

#4 - Halogen Camisole
I don't have a picture of myself in this Halogen camisole because I use it for layering.  It's the BEST layering camisole.  I have it in three colors - nude, white and black.  Highly recommend.  True to size (it's supposed to be fitted).  

#5 - Free People January Tee
 
Love this Free People January top so much I got it in two colors this past year.  I WISH I had gotten at the #NSALE price.  Fit is true to size and honestly goes with sooo much.  I LOVE this top and HIGHLY recommend.

Ok here are the newbies...

#1 - BB Dakota Faux Leather Jacket
LOVE, LOVE this BB Dakota Faux leather jacket.  The quality is AMAZING for faux leather...looks real very real.  This is the perfect color...best blend of gray and beige!  It also comes in black.  True to size.  


Vince Camuto can do know wrong when it comes to booties.  I may have gotten three pairs last year and told myself I wasn't going to get another pair until I laid my eyes on these and I had to have them.  Love the color and the fit.  They will be a staple this fall/winter for sure.  True to size and other colors available.

OBSESSED with this sweater.  It came home with my yesterday.  So comfy and cozy.  It's by O'Neill which totally surprised me.  And it's a great price under $50!  Will get LOTS of wear this fall/winter.

Love this Zella tank for both working out and when I'm going for an athleisure look.  Super flattering.  Love that it's not snug around the waist but still very figure flattering.  Comes in a red and white.  I might order the white too because I love it so much. 

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Vince Camuto blouse.  Technically I didn't buy it in the store BUT immediately regretted it after I got home so I bought it yesterday.  Everything about this is perfection...gathered sleeves, ruched neck and I'm OBSESSED with the color.  Love the modern take on a Victorian look.  Will be perfect for work or a night out.  Lots of other colors to pick from.  True to size but if you are on the shorter side, you might want to consider petite (that's what I'm wearing).

And if you missed any of my Dressing Room Diaries from my in-store try on, check them out below.  More to come, they are taking longer than I thought.  










 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...