- Favorite Thing #99 - Nikon D40 - I looove my camera. It takes such amazing photos and I've been able to capture so many special moments with it.
- Favorite Thing #188 - Georgetown Cupcake - AMAZING cupcakes! My favorite flavors are Salted Caramel and Vanilla 2.
- Favorite Thing #76 - Rue La La -Do I really need to say anything about this favorite thing...I've gotten so many good deals on clothes, housewares, etc. I use it for myself and for gifts.
- Favorite Thing #19, 52 and 57 - Emily Giffin Books - I've loved all of Emily Giffin's books. Great chic lit. And her first two books, Something Borrowed/Something Blue are being made into a movie.
- Favorite Thing #58 - Sopapilla Cheesecake - One of the greatest and easiest desserts ever to make! It's heaven in your mouth.
- Favorite Thing #195 - Washington Green Grocer - Hubby and I just started using this service and I love it. We get fresh, local fruits and vegetables. I've found since we started we are eating healthier and trying new things.
- Favorite Thing #183 - Mexican Train Domino Game -Super fun game to play with family and friends.
- Favorite Thing #179 - Honest Tea Peach White Tea -Such a refreshing drink for the spring and summer.
- Favorite Thing #196 - Yankee Candle Harvest - This scent just reminds me of the fall season. I burn it all fall long...love it!
- Favorite Thing #169 - Villa Cerrina Chardonnay-Pinot Grigio -One of my favorite wines. The perfect blend of chardonnay and pinot grigio...so refreshing.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Top Ten "Other" Favorites
Here are some of my "other" favorites: