Monday, February 11, 2008

Favorite Thing #20 - J.Crew Jersey-knit Mallorca dress


I was going to wait to post this favorite thing but it went on sale so I thought I better post now before it's gone - Mallorca dress from J.Crew. I haven't actually worn this dress yet (tried it on a few times) but I love it and can't wait to wear it this summer. It's the perfect summer dress and a must-have in your closet. It comes in two colors - navy and bright flame. I have it in navy because I thought I would get more wear with that color. It's a light flowy material with a built in bra and a cris-cross back. The bottom has a slight ruffle to it. Right now it is on sale for $49.99 (orginally $88.00). I am kicking myself because it was one of the rare instances that I paid full price for something at J.Crew (technically it wasn't my money because I used a gift card). Oh well, lesson learned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...