Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Favorite Thing #28 - Tiffany's Bead Earrings


Today's favorite thing is something that I wear practically every single day - Tiffany's Bead Earrings. They are a classic pair of earrings that go with pretty much any outfit casual or dressy work or evening. These are sterling silver earrings that measure 10mm and cost $90. I normally don't spend that kind of money on such a simple thing but these were a gift. I actually have a back up affordable pair - just in case something were to happen to these because I can't live without them. I got my back up pair at Banana Republic.

These are also sterling silver and look almost exactly the same except they are 2mm smaller at 8mm. These are also much more affordable at $14 a pair. Both are a great pair of earrings and a must have accessory for every woman's wardrobe!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...