Friday, March 28, 2008

Gift Idea Friday - Recycled Glass Bottle Platter from Uncommon Goods


Uncommon Goods is one of my favorite places to search for a unique gift and one of the gifts that I have given most frequently is their Recycled Glass Bottle Platter. It is the perfect gift for anyone who likes to entertain because its a different take on a serving platter. It's also a unique gift to give at a bridal shower. I have given this as a gift to my aunt, cousin and both my sisters-in-law. I liked it so much that I just recently bought it as a housewarming gift to myself.

Here is some information about this piece from the Uncommon Goods website:
"Made from 100 percent recycled glass, these wine bottle-shaped platters will provide a lovely backdrop to the cheese, crackers, fruits or vegetables you serve at your next wine tasting party. Each piece undergoes an 8-hour process to emerge as a one-of-a-kind platter. These striking platters also shed new light on candles, give spoons a rest and make for an interesting butter dish. Choose from cobalt blue or green. Spreader included. Made in India and Italy."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...