Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Favorite Find - Boden "Fun" Skirt



I have gotten the Boden catalog in the mail and I always found cute things but never decided to actually buy anything until about a month ago when the catalog came and it said I could take 10% off! I decided to get a couple of things and was very happy with everything I got especially today's favorite find - Fun Skirt. Its different from most of the skirts I own (which is why I think I love it so much) and its versatile enought that I can dress it up for work but dress it down for whenever. I paired the skirt with Boden's double layer three quarter length sleeve shirt in coral and it matches great. I usually only wear one of the two shirts and either one works. I have worn a neutral shoe with it either my nude pumps or nude sandals and if you don't have either you could pair it with a brown shoe. Be careful when ordering because the sizes are European. Just follow their size guide, that's what I did and had no problems.


Here's some more detail about the skirt:
  • Fixed waistband
  • Gentle A-line shape
  • Slanted front pockets
  • Appliqué flower with raw edge detail at front and back
  • Appliqué contrast sunflower detail at front and back
  • Appliqué contrast leaf detail at front and back
  • Abstract circle appliqué detail at front and back
  • Concealed side zip

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...