Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Favorite Thing #53 - J.Crew Favorite Tank


I practically LIVE in these things during the spring and summer months. They are the most comfortable, fit any figure nicely, must have tank top - J.Crew's favorite tank. I have been wearing these since college. They go with anything and just great to put on when you want something cut but comfortable. I probably have one in almost every color - I think my collection is up to 15 now. They are available year round in a variety of colors. I normally layer them usually with a white tank underneath a bright colorful one. Since I layer I have a couple white tanks in the collection.

Here's a description from J.Crew:

"Introducing our new ribbed-cotton favorite—longer and softer, updated with thinner, more refined trim and preshrunk for a perfect fit. Slightly higher scoopneck for optimal coverage. Fitted. Binding along scoopneck and armholes. Hits at low hip."

The tanks tops are $16.50 each. I never pay full price for them. I usually wait till the end of the season when they go on sale like $9.99 and then I stock up. Happy Shopping!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...