Thursday, May 8, 2008

Great Buy! - Issac Mizrahi for Target Dress



I just found this dress on Saturday and I am sooo excited about it that I had to share it with all of you. It's sooo cute. The picture really doesn't do it justice. I had been looking for a new dress for wedding season this year and really didn't find much. I had found one at Anthropologie that I loved but it was $300 and I didn't feel like spending that kind of money. So when I was in Target on Saturday I was sooo excited to see this dress!! It's very similar to the one that I tried on at Anthropologie but a quarter of the price! It's $44.99!!!! One warning I will give is that the dress does run a little small - I went a size bigger than I normally do.

Here are some details from Target.com about this fabulous dress -

  • Add a Flirty Frill to Your Wardrobe with this A-Line Dress

  • Sleeveless Cut, V-Neck Pretty

  • Empire Waistline, Sexy V-Back, Back Zip-and-Hook

  • Made of 100% Cotton; Line Dry, Hand Wash Cold

  • Full Skirt

  • Classic Pleats

1 comment:

La Belette Rouge said...

This is my first time to your blog. And, I cannot believe that I came on the day that you posted about the dress I just bought. I LOVE this dress. It is so cute and figure flattering. It will be my go to summer dress!! Love-love-love it. I have to say it has been a long time since I have found anything from Isaac at Target--but this was a great find.
Hope you enjoy your dress!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...