Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Favorite Thing #57 - Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin

Like I said last week, I bought Emily Giffin's new book - Love the One You're With and I read it over the weekend well actually I read it in two days! I LOVED IT!!!! The book is another "chick lit fluff novel" about a woman who is married, but runs into an ex-lover. She has a moral dilemma because seeing him brings up the chemistry and passion they shared. The book illustrates her inner struggle of who to chose ex-lover or loving husband.

I really enjoyed the book. It wasn't as good as Something Borrowed OR Something Blue (which I think are really hard to top) but I thought it was better than Baby Proof. I really hope that this author starts coming out with a book each year!!

Here are some other bloggers who have the same love for Emily Giffin's books -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm about halfway through and loving it so far. (And ironically, I saw an ex from 5+ years ago on the street yesterday. Luckily he didn't see me.) Thanks for letting me borrow.

Lisa said...

Just finished... loved it. Thanks for the recommendation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...