Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Favorite Thing #60 - Me Jana Restaurant



Unfortunately this favorite thing will only be applicable to those that live in the DC area (particularly Arlington, VA) because its one of my favorite lunchtime spots - Me Jana Restaurant. This is a new Lebanesse restaurant in this area and it is soooo amazing!!! My friend Chandra and I probably have lunch here at least three times a month!! And I always get the same thing - Grilled Chicken Salad. It's the perfect size, the chicken is marinated in some amazing spices and the vinaigrette on the salad is amazingly light - a nice blend of olive oil and citrus flavors. Other great items on the menu that I have tried and enjoyed are the rosemary french fries, shawarma sandwich and the Moroccan tea.

2 comments:

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

Oooh, may have to check it out when I visit my friend in NoVA! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey Christina! David and I have been there a few tims and I agree. It's a great atmosphere and the food is delicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...