Friday, June 20, 2008

Gift Idea Friday - Elsa Peretti Cross Pendant


Since today is my birthday I thought I would share with you one of my favorite gifts that I received from my husband - Elsa Peretti Cross Pendant from Tiffany's. I love this necklace because it is simple and classic. It's a " inimitable interpretation of the iconic form." I wear this almost every day and goes with everything! Whether I'm wearing a dress or suit to work or just going to dinner or the movies. It's timeless and I see it as a piece that I will pass along to my future daughters. And if the price keeps going up like it has over the past few years....it will be worth a fortune!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Best Present you ever got me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...