Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Favorite Thing #73 - Leila, the eyebrow wax goddess!


I can't call this a favorite thing because she is a person - Leila the eyebrow wax goddess! She has been sculpting my eyebrows for the past four years (thanks to Rebecca for recommending her) and I won't let anyone else touch them. She does an amazing job with my unruly brows (and trust me they can get out of hand). Leila has a small salon in Arlington, VA located at 2200 Wilson Blvd. She recently changed the name from Haircut Plus to Leila Color Salon. In addition to my eyebrows she also does an amazing job with color and cuts! Give her a call for your next hair or waxing need - 703-524-1816 and tell her Christina recommeded her. At this time she only accepts cash or checks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leila has a new website! www.LeilaColorSalon.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...