Monday, February 23, 2009

Favorite Thing #117 - Greeting Card Organizer




I got this favorite thing - greeting card organizer - a couple of years ago at Target for $9.99. It's a simple box that has dividers for all different types of cards. I always like to have cards on file. Normally I get the cards at the Target dollar bins. Usually ever month or so they have a great selection of handmade cards available for $1!! I haven't seen these at Target recently but keep your eye out because I'm sure they will come back.


I'm still eating at Favorite Thing #17 - Harry's Tap Room. I don't get to eat there as often since I moved from Arlington to Rockville but since I work in Arlington I will go there for lunch or dinner with a friend after work. I hope they put a Harry's in the Bethesda, Rockville, Gaithersburg area.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

ohhh I need one of those!! I have SO many cards and I have them in one huge basket. The organizer would be perfect for me!

Christina said...

Lindsay - Here is a greeting card organizer I found from Current. It's not a bad price if you don't want to wait to see if Target brings them back.
http://www.currentcatalog.com/083750.html?AS=1&keyword=greeting+card+organizer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...