Friday, February 27, 2009

Favorite Thing #120 - Vera Bradley Weekender Bag


I got this favorite thing as a Christmas gift from my parents. The Vera Bradley weekender bag is so perfect for different things. I use it almost everyday when I got to work. I am very fortunate that the building I work in has a newly renovated locker room and gym facility. So I have been doing lunchtime workouts and this bag is perfect because it holds my work out clothes, sneakers, towel, and cosmetic bag. This bag is also great for overnight trips too. It fits just the right amount of stuff. I tend to be an over packer so if it is more than one night I use Favorite Thing #90. The dimensions are 18½” x 12½” x 8½” - 6½” handle drop – 48½” and it has a removable strap. It retails for $92 but you can get it cheaper if you buy it in a retiring color ($59).


I still really, really love Favorite Thing #20. I practically lived in this dress last spring/summer and I can't wait for the weather to break so I can pull this dress out of my Febreze hanging storage bag and wear it again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...