Monday, March 30, 2009

Favorite Thing Look for Less

Favorite Thing #39 has a look for less courtesy of Target. While looking for a cute clutch that Chloe at The Chloe Conspiracy just picked up at Target I discovered these great Hobo look a likes.



Mossimo Black Double Frame Clutch comes in purple and bone online. It's $14.99 and from I can tell has all the same things that the Hobo International clutch has but for a fraction of the price. It also appears as though it is available in stores so there may be other colors available. Next Target trip I make will be spent looking at the clutches and may be adding a few new ones to my collection.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw that yesterday in a blue color. Tres fab. Good post. :-)

Darci White said...

very cute - and only $15, even better!

ps - i e-mailed you last night. :)

Jules said...

Very cute and great price! It reminds me of something Coach has that looks very similar. I love the color.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...