Thursday, June 18, 2009

Favorite Thing #162 - Revlon Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quad

This is another favorite thing that was discovered while trying to be economical when buying makeup. I had a coupon for $1 off a Revlon product and needed new eyeshadow that had dark pink/mauve tones. I decided to try Favorite Thing #162 - Revlon Color Stay 12 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in blushed wine and was immediately sold. Not only did I love the colors but it lasted almost all day long. I got another coupon and decided to get another one in neutral khaki and love it. I definitely recommend you try these out.



Still drink Favorite Thing #62 Schmitt Sohne Blue Riesling it is one of my favorite spring/summer wines and affordable. It is available at most stores.

2 comments:

Zoë Moët said...

That used to be my absolute favorite wine. I drank it all the time when I was at school in Maine. I haven't really seen it around here in Michigan though, I'll have to keep an eye out the next time I'm at the grocery store. I just love the pretty bottle!

Jane said...

I have been reading for awhile but don't think I have ever commented, so I just wanted to say hello and that I love your blog! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...