Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Favorite Thing #170 - Dunkin Dounts Coffee

Lately I just can't get through a morning without a cup of coffee and my favorite coffee (and Favorite Thing #170) is Dunkin Donuts. I brew it almost every morning and bring it to work with me. On days when I want to treat myself I will stop at the Dunkin Donuts by my office and buy a cup there. For some reason it always tastes better at the store (probably because they use fatty cream instead of half/half or skim milk like me). What's your favorite coffee?



Nothing tastes better in the summer time then a bowl of Favorite Thing #70 - Gifford's Cookies & Cream ice cream. Gifford's has been around the DC area FOREVER and have some of the best ice cream. I've been good this year and only had it a couple of times and it was sooo tasty!

3 comments:

TheTinyJEWELBox said...

wow@Gifford's. that certainly brought back memories. my parents used to take me to the one that was on Georgia Avenue, right by the train tracks. YUMMY STUFF!

Mikey said...

Gifford's is the best!!! I highly recommend......mmmmmm.

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I'm a big fan of Caribou's House blend. I've never actually had it from Caribou....just my lovely Keurig coffee maker.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...