Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm a V.I.B.

I got an email from Sephora today saying that I'm not a V.I.B. I guess it's the new premium beauty insiders program. It appears that it is very similar to the Beauty Insider program but I get better perks. Here's what's different
  • A welcome 10% off coupon - I will be using this next month to order Stilla Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer and Nars Bronzer (thank you readers for your help).
  • Invite to private holiday party and other exclusive events throughout the year - Apparently there are "amazing" V.I.B. perks at these events.
  • A special holiday gift card - It says the more you spend the bigger it is.
  • Exclusive monthly V.I.B. monthly promotions and freebies - LOVE FREEBIES. I have a basket in my linen closet of all the freebies I get.
The site says in order to qualify you must spend $350 in a calendar year and you automatically earn this status. Anyone else a V.I.B.???

I almost always order Sephora stuff online because 1) Free Shipping over $50 (so I just wait till I have a larger order) and 2) 4% cash back from Ebates!

If you haven't signed up for Ebates yet I definitely recommend you do (especially if you do most of your shopping online like me). Check out my post about it and email me (christinasfavoritethings@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I got this email too!
The 10% off is very excited. I usually shop right in the store as there are about 3 within walking distance from my bldg (gotta love NYC).

Unknown said...

I didn't know about FS or eBates. Thanks for the tip. I should be a VIP soon if I'm not already. I'll be on the lookout for that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...