Monday, August 31, 2009

Another Great Rue La La Boutique

Tomorrow's Rue La La boutique will feature both men's and women's fashions from Ted Baker. I had never heard of this designer till their Rue La La boutique last year where I got this fabulous dress.

I looked at the preview of what will be featured and I have my eyes on this super cute orange, short sleeve dress. Can't wait till tomorrow at 11am!

Rue La La is a By-Invitation-Only Sample Sale site. Click Here to sign up using my personal invitation link. This link will grant you immediate access to the site after you sign up. (FYI - If you just sign up the regular way you will just be put on the waiting list.)

2 comments:

Dollface said...

gorgeous!! I wish I could do more rue la la shopping, my favorite.. xxxoo

Irwin Esq said...

thanks for the tip! i've never heard of this designer and didn't pay any attention to the rue la la notice until you mentioned it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...