Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Great Deal!

This deal only pertains to those that live in the DC area (sorry). As I was riding to work this morning, I heard this week's HOT 99.5 half off deal - $50 Gift Certificate to a DC Jouvence Aveda Spa for $25 (plus $3.75 shipping)! I was sooo excited because Favorite Thing #176 is Rockville's Jouvence Aveda Spa. I get almost all of my beauty treatments from there! I jumped on this offer and bought one. I'm going to use it for a facial with Lucas (Sarah, one of the morning DJ's raved about his facial). This gift certificate can be used at the Jouvence Aveda's in Pentagon City and Reston. If you live near any of these three locations I would definitely take advantage of this offer to pamper yourself. Last time I checked there were 82 remaining. Your gift certificate will be mailed within 7-10 business days. Click here for the offer.

3 comments:

Dollface said...

boooo , nothing for us NYers?! xxxoo

Sandy said...

Thanks for posting this....my sister lives in DC and just announced that she's pregnant so this will make a nice little gift for her!

Shaina said...

We have a similar deal going on with one of our radio stations! Half-price gift certificates for a bunch of places, INCLUDING an area Aveda salon! Weird!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...