Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weekend Recap

This weekend we went back to Pennsylvania for my cousin's wedding. She got married at Downingtown Country Club. It's was a beautiful cermony and the reception was sooo much fun! My sister and I were bridesmaids and my brother was a groomsman. The wedding colors were deep purple and yellow. Everything looked soo nice. Here are some pictures from the weekend's events.

UPDATE - The dress I wore to the rehearsal dinner is by fabulous designer Molly! I discovered her through Pretty and Pink Megan. She has some amazing designs. Check her Ellen and Ollie line out here.

Me and the bride to be

Some of my family

The bridesmaids getting our gift - jewelry

Waiting to walk down the aisle

Saying I do

Me and Hubby
Me and my aunt

The first dance

Me and my Noni (grandmother)

Parents of the Bride (my aunt and uncle) - They are amazing dancers!

Me and the Bride (my cousin)

More of Hubby and I

Me and my little sister

My sister and I with our Mommy

Me and my siblings

3 comments:

Aliya said...

How cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. You and your sis look a lot alike!! :)

Dollface said...

what a gorgeous wedding! thanks for sharing the photos with us, love the deep purple dresses, xxxoo

Summerilla said...

Looks like a fun time! I really love the dress you're wearing in the first photo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...