Friday, September 4, 2009

Loving this...

...new eye palette from Bobbi Brown. The neutral colors are perfect for me and exactly what I normally wear on my eyes. The eye shadows included in the "nude palette" are Navajo Eye Shadow, Pebble Metallic Eye Shadow, Chino Eye Shadow, Beige Linen Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow, Maple Sugar Metallic Eye Shadow, Caviar Eye Shadow. I've added it to my "want" list for fall. Hopefully there will be a 20% off coupon or something because I just don't like the price ($60).

2 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

oooooooooh I love this too!!! So my colors!!!

Jules said...

I have a nude eye and lip palette from them that was from last summer and love it! The colors are great and I really love the pigmentation of Bobbi Brown eye shadows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...