Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm heading to Morgantown

I am so excited because I'm heading back to my alma mater, West Virginia University, for my first football game since I graduated (2004). The game is tonight around 7pm and they play Colorado University. I can't wait to cheer on the Mountaineers in person. My friend Lisa and I are going because she is a Colorado fan. Lisa and I have enjoyed many, many sporting events together like when WVU upset Duke in the NCAA tournament a couple years ago.

WVU played Colorado and sadly lost. I hope tonight we can pull out a victory! Should be a fun night!!! Let's goooooooooooooo Mountaineers!!!!!

1 comment:

Dollface said...

How cute are you in that pic!! Its so fun to root for your team...xxxooo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...