Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Shoe Purchase

I bought my first pair of Tory Burch flats and I'm sooo happy!!! They came the other day and you better believe I'm gonna wear them A LOT! I went back and forth on whether to get the gold or silver logo. I ended up getting the silver because I wear a lot more silver jewelry. And thanks to the advice of my friend Robin I got a half size bigger and they fit perfectly!

You know me I'm always looking for a good deal. I knew these were going to go on sale so I tried to be a little creative in my deal hunting. I waited till Nordstrom's offered free shipping (and they were offering it on shoe purchases) and of course I shopped through Ebates and got $9.75 in cash back because of the 3% cash back they were offering.

10 comments:

Aliya said...

AHHH I'm SO jealous!!!! I am dying for a pair but can't muster up to spend all that cash! Did you find a sale or something?? I know you're savvy! haha :)

BRD said...

You will love them! I wear mine all the time!!!

--DC Prep

LRA said...

Love them. I was so excited to see the reva flats with silver logo--i wear more silver than gold!! Now I want them:)

Jules said...

I really want a pair of Revas! Good choice with the black and silver. I'm sure you will wear them a ton. I love them!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I have mine in the all black patent including the disk- they're such a classic! Careful you'll soon become an addict!

Honeybunches of Roses said...

love, I have them in orange with gold...just love them, I feel like I'm standing air :)

Melissa said...

Cute!

J @ The Look 4 Less said...

Love them!! You bought the same exact pair that I have. Honestly I wear mine ALL the time. I am going to have to replace them soon. Enjoy them!

Christina said...

Thanks for all the comments ladies. I love them!

Aliya - I didn't get them on sale BUT I did get Free Shipping via Nordstroms website and $9.75 in cash back via ebates (3% cash back).

Honeybunches of Roses - I want my next purchase to be the orange ones. Soooo cute!!!!

Nikki Cogg said...

Gorgeous shoes!! I definitely would have gone with silver, too. I'm debating whether or not to get some right now or just wait until March. I can't really wear those here in Chicago after October because it SNOWS so much. Enjoy your revas!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...