Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Snowy Weekend Recap

What a snowy weekend we had! Friday night was the fifith annual holiday gathering that Hubby and I organized. A lot of people showed up even though it was supposed to start snowing that night. It was a lot of fun and when we headed home the ground was a blanket of white snow.


On Saturday morning the ground was covered with at least six inches of snow. We decided to venture out to my brother-in-law's house to celebrate Scrippsmas as planned. The roads were not good and we probably should have stayed home but we made it there safely and stayed there for the next 24 hours. It was fun to be snowed in with them. When my niece woke up we headed outside. My sister-in-law made a homemade sled for her out of an Omaha Steaks cooler and Hubby's workout jump rope. My niece loved it!!!
When we ventured back home this morning our deck looked like this. I think we got between 21-24 inches. Soo pretty!

1 comment:

GingerSnap said...

What pretty snow! I bet it's just beautiful there! I wish we could have a white Christmas, but sadly they frown upon such things here in FL. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...