Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where have I been update

Sooooo sooooo sorry for my lack of posts the last few weeks. Things have been soo busy at work and I haven't had to even think about my blog. :( I should have a few posts this week and then work is crazy busy again. I promise by mid-May I will be back to posting regularly. Here's a little update on what's been going on...

Works been crazy so I've had minimal time to shop, cook, do anything fun. I have managed to order some new spring wardrobe items and hope to post reviews this week.

One of my favorite purchases so far is the stretch twill Minnie pant from J.Crew. I bought these to replace a old pair of faded cropped black pants and sooo glad I did. I went with a petite and the length is PERFECT! They fit great and will definitely get lots of wear.

I also picked up a new black suit from Banana Republic petites. I took advantage of the 30% off two weeks ago and with the discount essentially got the pants for free. I went with a petite size again and the pants and jacket fit like a glove, no altering needed!

And lastly on the shopping front, I've got the best Hubby in the world!!! He surprised me a few weeks ago with a new purse. He said it was for busting my butt at work. It's a gorgeous new Coach bag. It's the perfect size with compartments for all my gadgets, make up, etc. Thanks again Hubby!!!
On a home front, we've updated our deck with a lounge area. Pictures and details to come. Hubby is getting the garden ready. We've got about 6 pots started with tomato seeds and they've already started sprouting!
And we updated our point and shoot camera. I went with another Canon Power Shot. I love the red color. And love that it's megapixels are double what our old camera had. Can't wait to see how clear the pictures look.

Best news of all...only 31 days till vacation! Can't wait to be relaxing in Curacao!!!!

1 comment:

Dollface said...

I love those skinny pants... I think I am going to hit Jcrew one of these days!! xxxoo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...