Monday, July 26, 2010

Favorite Thing #193 - Beach Towel Clips

Favorite Thing #193 is thanks to my sister-in-law Meghan she turned me on to these fabulous beach towel clips. It's clips to hold your beach towel in place. These clips are so convienent. You literally just clip your towel to your beach towel and it stays in place the whole day. She got them at Bed, Bath and Beyond but I can't find them on the website. I did find them on Amazon. Hubby's jealous of my clips because when we were at the pool this weekend his towl just wouldn't stay in place but mine did. I'm gonna head to BBB this week to see if I can find him some manly clips. :)

Crate and Barrel is still one of my favorite things!!! My house is full of stuff from there. Hubby and I actually just purchased a new bed frame from there. We are supposed to put it together soon so I should be posting about it this week.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My step mom has these on the chairs by the pool, I actually used them this weekend. I can't believe I didn't think of this great idea. I think she got these at Walmart, so you can try looking there.

DSS said...

Aren't they the BEST! My mother gave me the set you have shown a few years ago, and all of my girlfriends have now received them as prezzies from me :) How did we ever survive without them?!?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...