Friday, July 30, 2010

Favorite Thing #194 - Modestly Styled. Modestly Me. Blog


I can't remember how I came across Favorite Thing #194 but I'm a dedicated reader of Modestly Styled. Modestly Me. blog. This woman has an amazing style and that's what she blogs about. She shares with readers her daily outfits, reviews of her fabulous purchases and how to wear pieces multiple ways. Yesterday, she reviewed her recent LOFT purchases and I think I'm going to have to go out and get the striped tee she wrote about. Like I said before, she's got amazing taste and I've gotten a lot of wardrobe ideas from her. Definitely add her blog to your reader and blog roll.
I still love and wear Favorite Thing #94. Hubby got me this necklace as a surprise gift and I love it. The necklace is still available from South Moon Under but now you buy everything separately. You pick the chain and charms and build your own necklace. I'm thinking about getting an "M" charm and then I would have my initial and Hubby's initial. I've started pairing it with my star Dogeared necklace and it looks great.

1 comment:

Kerr said...

her blog is so cute. thanks for the tip! that necklace is so great. I have been wanting one for myself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...