Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tiny Prints at One Kings Lane

I love Tiny Prints adorable personalized stationary and announcements. Right now on One Kings Lane they have a boutique with discounted gift certificates to be used for birth announcements, business cards, stationary and party invitations. They also have a few bundles of greeting cards. I wish there were gift certificates for Christmas Cards because I really want to order ours through them this year. Definitely check everything out.

One Kings Lane is by invitation discount site (like Rue La La) for home goods. If you'd like an invite leave me a comment with your email address or email me at christinasfavoritethings@gmail.com and I will send you an invite.

1 comment:

DSS said...

I absolutely adore wine festivals!! Smalltown, VA has one, but that was earlier in the summer. Have a lovely time :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...