Thursday, October 28, 2010

Favorite Thing #197 - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

I've been using this favorite thing for a while and I'm surprised I haven't blogged about it. Favorite Thing #197 is Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion and this amazing product is in my daily make up routine. This primer works either as a stand alone champagne eye shadow or as a base shadow. I love it because it stays on ALL DAY and helps my other shadows stay put. When I apply it, I put some on my lid and then blend it with my finger. It's a nice subtle shimmer and like I said it lasts all day. One bottle should last you a long time...I've had mine since March and I still think I've got a good amount left. It's definitely worth the $18.

1 comment:

Lyndsy said...

I love this stuff! Been using it for years and it is the absolute best! Did you see they just came out with a gold color? I am curious to try it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...